Pods can be used to help promote important information and direct site visitors to additional information.
Znode’s Latest .NET eCommerce Software Release Adds New B2B Features
April 12, 2016 at 10:00 AM
MILWAUKEE (April 12, 2016) – Znode, a provider of the .NET eCommerce platform Multifront, launched version 8.1.2 today. The feature release comes with a number of new B2B functionalities. The next release is due out in the 4th quarter.
“For 8.1.2 we really wanted to focus on enhancing our B2B features,” explains Brett Lindstrom, Director of Sales and Marketing. “We’ve listened to the requests from clients and partners, and decided to make B2B the focus point. Our account management is now much more intuitive.”
Upgrades in Multifront 8.1.2 include:
- Enhanced account management
- New UX to manage B2B and B2C account via the Site Admin
- Ability to do B2B2C accounts
- Enhancements to customer base pricing for B2C, B2B, and B2B2C setup
- Enhanced user role management
- Restructure and enhancements for the following roles in a B2B account: company admin, manager, and buyer
- Budget management at the role level
- Quoting workflow
- Simplified access and management of quotes via My Accounts
- Ability to configure rules to activate quotes
- Improved quote workflow management for B2B accounts
- Improved product pricing
- Ability to configure unit of measure (UOM) at the product level
- Support for the following UOMs: piece, gram, inch, ozt, kit, and cubic feet
- Workflow to configure tier pricing either manually or rule based, amount, or percent off
Znode provides an enterprise .NET eCommerce platform, Multifront, which enables companies to fully customize and personalize the online shopping experience. The highly scalable and flexible solution features rapid speed to market, full access to the source code, enterprise system integrations, and is adaptable to the unique requirements of B2B and B2B eCommerce. The platform contains a comprehensive and robust feature set out of the box but truly differentiates in the ability to extend functionality, provide capability for multi-tenants, customize to unique requirements, and get to market quickly. Learn more at www.znode.com.