Pods can be used to help promote important information and direct site visitors to additional information.
Multifront's .NET eCommerce software architecture is based on industry standard best practices.
- Access to the Multifront source code
- Highly scalable, distributed system architecture
- Customizable layout, design, business roles, admin interface and more
- "Hot Swap" rules engine-deploy rules using independent DLLs
- Implement advanced business rules and processes
- Quickly launch hundreds of eCommerce websites using a single database
- Seamless integration with ERP and back office systems with RESTful API
- Scalable for stores receiving high traffic and have large product catalogs
- N-Tier architecture for ultimate flexibility
Completely open REST API for seamless integration and endless extensibility.
The Znode API is a completely open set of REST endpoints from which nearly anything can be built on top of the Multifront™ eCommerce platform. From the shopping cart checkout process to creating administrative reports, it includes rich querying and filtering capabilities that allow you to request as much or as little data as you need.
The Multifront provider engine makes extensibility, customization and integration easy.
Within the Multifront eCommerce platform is a set of libraries we call the provider engine. The provider engine is one of the main areas for extensibility and is an important part of any customization and integration effort.
Conceptually, the provider engine surrounds the shopping cart, thus forming the heart of the Multifront eCommerce platform. The components of the provider engine act on data within the shopping cart to handle the following processes and calculations:
Easily build and integrate anything on top of the Multifront eCommerce platform
The Multifront eCommerce platform is in the form of a headless engine, which is made possible by the REST API. The API wraps around the main engine and core eCommerce libraries, giving you a robust and easy-to-consume layer to build and integrate nearly anything on top of the Multifront eCommerce platform.
Technology Stack Requirements
Contact us for compatibility information with versions not listed here